It was announced today that Ecotek Technologies Limited have partnered with the leading manufacturer of ECU Performance upgrades.
TuningBox® is the forerunner in terms of the add-on unit.
It is still the leader in terms of product quality, technical
service and after sales.
- TuningBox® is not only a manufacturer, but develops its own unit hardware and software.
- TuningBox® supplies a number of well known and respected competitors. If you add up all of the boxes manufactured under our own name or others, we are doubtless the largest supplier of add-on units in the world.
- The range of vehicles for which the TuningBox® offers a solution, is without doubt the most extensive.
- The TuningBox® finish is impeccable. The electronic components are protected by a solid and sealed case. The connectors used are either original or closely similar to those used by Vehicle Manufacturer.
- Installation and disassembly are very simple and are achieved without cutting or soldering.
- Installation can be reversed. As soon as you remove the unit, the original unit returns to original configuration, leaving no trace during diagnosis.
- The TuningBox® is perfectly suitable for automatic gearbox vehicles and for vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic gearbox.
- Every upgrade of the various unit models is carried out with scrupulous detail on our power bench. Thanks to this, TuningBox® has recorded extremely few defects in its products. The increases in power and torque can be proved on a power bench; the particle filter does not get blocked because the exhaust gas values remain unchanged.
Within a deceptively simple unit, both in terms of look and connection, the TuningBox® encloses state of the art technology and materials especially formulated for the constraints of automobile use. Judge for yourself:
1- In order to maintain secrecy, the unit components are ordered separately from specialist manufacturers. After that, assembly is carried out in-house by qualified personnel before going through quality control.
2 – Each unit is then programmed to suit the vehicle concerned. The result of this programming is the fruit of performance research in our development centre. Before any unit is marketed for any given model of vehicle, we carry out numerous tests in our laboratory and on our power benches in order to be sure of maximum performance and reliability.
A thorough approach for maximum efficiency
All TuningBox® units are equipped with connectors that are OEM compliant. If we can’t get the connectors direct from the manufacturer, we will have them made in compliance with specifications that are every bit as stringent as the constructor’s.
Unlike some other competing products, we never use computer connectors, as these are not suitable for the demands of the automobile sector.
Our connectors are also secured, i.e. you cannot possibly connect them the wrong way round.